Monday 18 May 2015

New Makeup Goodies.

Hey guys, Lavz here! Today I woke up to a package of new makeup goodies I ordered and I instantly wanted to haul it for you guys. I placed my order on Glamazle.com 2 days ago and I received it today morning. Glamazle is an online Beauty and Fashion Shopping store based in Dubai and they ship all over The UAE within 2-3 days. In addition to many of the readily available brands we have here, they stock some of the brands we don't have in stores like Milani, Elf, Color Pop, DOS of colours, Becca, Kevin Aucoin, Sonia Kashuk and a couple more. I'm so impressed with their services and this was the first time I placed an order on their website. They were so kind and lovely when one of their representatives contacted me to confirm the order and I will definitely be a returning customer. So without further ado, here's my Beauty Haul.

DISCLAIMER: 
All products have been purchased with my own money. Glamazle is not sponsoring this post and all of my opinions 100% genuine. 



I'm in need of a new liquid liner and I absolutely love my Rimmel liner that I featured in my Everyday Makeup Routine! I will be repurchasing that but I wanted to try a new eyeliner so I picked this one up. This retails for AED 34 ($9.26) It's a 0.44 ml tube and it claims to be smudge proof and easy to use with precise control. It has a felt tip nip applicator.


Next, I picked up a jewel toned blue eyeshadow in Bella Navy by Milani. From the picture it looks like I've put a huge dent in it but thats just how the product is shaped. This retails for AED 27 ($7.35) and the pan holds 1.4g of product and it has a satin matte finish. Looking at this product online, I thought it was going to be a jewel toned blue and it looked the exact same in person too, but when I swatched it, it was more of an inky blue but still an absolutely beautiful colour with great pigmentation as well. 


This product retails for AED 105 ($28.59) which is a lot for a lip product but I've heard great things about DOS of Colours and wanted to give their Matte Lipsticks a try. I chose this colour because it looked like it would go well with my dress that I'm going to wear on my farewell next month. However, when it arrived, it was more of a red-berry than a purple-berry and I wasn't expecting that because the picture on the website was totally different than what it actually looks like. I'm a little bit disappointed but I'll try my best to make it work. I love the packaging of this product and it comes with 4.5g of product
(Psst..it's alsot vegan)


I think of all the products I've ordered, this is the one I'm most excited for. I've heard so many bloggers and youtubers RAVE about this mascara but Tarte is not available in Abu Dhabi yet so when I saw this on Glamazle, I quickly bought it because products on Glamazle go out of stock in a jiffy. This retails for AED 132 ($35.94) It's SUCH an amazing mascara, from the first stroke, I fell in love. It's a little more wet than it should be which is perfect because in a weeks time it will dry up and get to the ideal consistency. This contains 7ml of product.

Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Blush, Bronze and Brighten-Golden Hot


I am so pleasantly surprised with this product. As you can tell by the picture, I've already swatched it and I AM IN LOVE. The powders are SO silky smooth and the colours are absolutely perfect. I had never heard of this brand so I just bought it on a limb because it was cheap and I was getting a decent amount of three different type of products. These are baked powders and you get an 11g worth of product in this. The bronzer has a tiny bit of flex in it but none of it transfers to the skin and it has a slight satin finish to it. The highlighter does not have shimmer in it which I love. Instead, the satin finish of the powder helps brighten up your face. The blush is completely matte and I'm so excited to play around with the powders and see how they work. This retails for AED 35 ($9.53)


I have three important events coming up. My sisters birthday party, My graduation and Farewell. I've worn fake lashes thrice before in my life, two of which I got done professionally on my sisters wedding. The third time, I got cheapy falsies and put them on myself for the first time for a costume party at my house. I love big, voluminous and over the top lashes so I wanted to give the Ardell lashes a go. I bought two and I'm sure I can reuse these at least 2-3 times from the reviews I've seen and read. These each retail for AED 19 ($5.17)


This is simply a small eyeliner brush used to apply gel/cream liners with. It's by Sigma so it's obviously without a doubt one of the best you can get on the market today. This retails for AED 51 ($13.89)



To go with the eyeliner brush, I picked up two of the Makeup Geek Gel Liners in Immortal and Fame. I was getting ready for a party the other day and I spotted an old gel liner in my drawer and thought I'd give it a try instead of my usual liquid liner. The product had dried up but I was still able to get a liner look out of it and I loved the way it looked. I looked up reviews on these liners and decided to buy these to see how they work out. Immortal is a jet black liner while fame is a gorgeous almost cobalt blue. This matches my graduation dress and I wonder if I can get a liner look out of this on that day. These retails for AED 51 each ($14.98) and you get 3g of product in this.


These are some of the products I picked up, I really hope you enjoyed today's post and let me know if you want to see individual reviews for any of these products.You can find all my social media links on my Home page. If you've purchased any new products recently, leave them in the comments below because I'd love to know.
Until next time, Adios. 



L A V Z K H A N B E A U T Y

No comments:

Post a Comment