Monday 1 June 2015

Clothing and Beauty Haul

Hey guys, Lavz here! 






I've been very hard on my wallet and have been shopping loads lately. Since I've been at home so much in May, I've done some serious online shopping and some in store shopping too. With my graduation and farewell just two weeks away, I've been buying loads of makeup and trying looks here and there so I can achieve the perfect makeup look for both the day as I will be doing my makeup myself. Without further ado, I give you a collective haul. 



I got a two for AED 260 deal from American Eagle. I absolutely love their jeans and if I were to get one, it would cost 220, so I decided to get the deal. I ended up getting light wash slightly ripped Mid-Rise Supper Skinny Stretch Jeans and these were a part of their Vintage Collection. The next pair that I picked up are a pair of burgundy Hi-Rise Cropped Jeggings. I always wear AEO jeans, they fit me so well and are SO comfortable.
The last clothing item I picked up was a floral mint green kimono from Pull & Bear for AED 125. It's a very soft and breathable material, perfect to wear over a loose fitting graphic tank for the UAE summer. 


Next up, I picked up a perfume set from Victoria's Secret. It has four body sprays, Noir and Bombshell being two of them for AED 125.
The flower crown and the pack of eight studs and four sets of middy rings are from a store called Lovisa. It's an adult version of Claires and has some pretty cute stuff. I got both of them for AED 30 each. Which ended up being a pretty great deal for the studs and rings because I got a lot for my money.
 The sunnies are from Claires and they retail for AED 60


I FINALLY got something from Zoe's range of products. I decided to go for her signature mint green with baby pink polka dots pencil/makeup bag. I think this is the prettiest out of all her makeup bags and it's SO high quality which I wasn't expecting. I love how it has her eyes on it as well as her pretty little sign in the corner. I bought two of these and gave one of them to my sister and now we have matching makeup bags. I'm so confused as to whether I should use this as a makeup bag or a pencil case for when Uni starts. I think I'll be getting the one with Pippin/Percy on it for Uni cause at first glance I didn't find it too cute but now I love it. I ordered this on Glamazle.com for AED 65


In my mall, Pull & Bear, AEO and Sephora are right next to one another, as I was leaving Pull & Bear, I practically heard the shimmery shadows, glossy lipsticks, rosy blushes and silky soft brushes calling my name and I had to drop by. I ended up picking the original pink Beauty Blender which retails for AED 90 as well as the Glam Glow Super Cleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser Mud to Foam( thats a mouthful)  for Combination skin for AED 175. I've been using this for a week now and I absolutely LOVE it, I'm so glad I bought this because it's legit my new HG. I needed a new cleanser and I decided to go with this. You do need a hydrating moisturiser to pair with this though. 



If you guys have read any of my other posts, you'll know how much I love my Guerlain Parue Gold Powder Foundation and how I lost mine. I obviously had to get a replacement for it because I can't live without this powder. This is the most expensive item in this haul at AED 390 from Sephora. 


I went on a search for the Tarte Amazonian clay powder foundation but it was out of stock everywhere online. By then, I hadn't repurchased my Guerlain face powder and I was really wanting to try something new. My sister swears by her bareMinerals mineral foundations so I decided to give these a go. I ended up picking the Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum with SPF 15 in Medium. This retails for AED 165 on AlShop.com if I'm not mistaken. I was ALSO searching for the Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid liner. When I saw this on AlShop, I nearly squealed and quickly placed an order for it, I was so excited when it came in that I forgot to photograph it in it's packaging. I used it that very day and it is the best eyeliner you will ever use. This is what I used to create the retro winged liner look for my sisters birthday party and I have been using this everyday since. It's not joking when it says waterproof, I drew on a temporary tattoo with this on my wrist and it stayed on all day. I had to scrub it off at the end for religious obligations but it's a wonderful liner. (Retails for AED 125)

Thats's all for this haul guys, I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and it helped you in some way. Let me know what you guys have picked up recently in the comments below. All my social media links are up on my home page as usual.
Until next time, Adios!


L A V Z K H A N B E A U T Y

No comments:

Post a Comment