Friday 29 May 2015

Retro Bollywood Birthday Party

Hey guys, Lavz here!

Retro Bollywood, the era of polka dots, bright colours, bell bottoms, winged liners, big lashes, florals and many more.
Although I'm Pakistani, my family has always loved old Bollywood movies and for my sisters 26th birthday, we decided to throw her a party with a Retro Bollywood theme.



The invites had a famous Bollywood dialogue that translates to 'You must be very happy today.' 



















This was some of the party decor, we had additional posters and this was all done by DIYEvents in Dubai. The Photo Booth props had famous Bollywood dialogues on them while the cupcakes and water bottles had the same images as the posters and the coasters did in our party favour packs. The part favour pack included a coaster and a voucher for Pink Pepper Photography in Dubai. 




I dressed up as a retro hippie and decided to rock a floral print jumpsuit that I got made my self with block heels, a small flower crown and a whole bunch of rings. 


OOTN Deets

- Jumpsuit  : had done myself
- Flower crown : New Look
- Block Heels : New Look
- Middy rings : Lovisa 


Make up Deets

- L'Oreal Studio Secrets Primer
- Nars Creamy Concealer (Medium Custard)
- BareMinerals Matte Mineral Foundation : (Medium) 
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 : (Lid: Stark ; Crease : Cover)
 Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 : ( brows : Primal + Undone)
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner ( NEW HOLY GRAIL IN LOVE)
- Ardell Natural Lashes
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- Makeup Revolution Iconic palette : (Golden Hot : Blush + Highlight + Bronzer)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream : (Antwerp)





These are some of the pictures from last night. In the first picture I'm with my three siblings. I'm the youngest of them all :)
In the second picture I'm with Jinan who is the family's friend+like our sister
Lastly, I'm showing off my liner look created by the Stila Liquid Liner ;)


I hope you guys enjoyed today's blog post, I'll check in tomorrow with a collective haul so stay tuned. 
Until next time, Adios!



L A V Z K H A N B E A U T Y





1 comment:

  1. Dubai photo booth
    Looking for Photo Booth Rental Dubai, Wedding Photo Booth Hire Abu Dhabi UAE, Mirror Photo Booth Rental Dubai? Instant Photos offers fancy & Mirrors photo booth rental for your fun events and wedding party in UAE. Hire fun photo booth in Abu Dhabi, Du"

    ReplyDelete